1) step out in faith
2) believe in yourself
3) you can do more than you think
4) God weaves hearts together for His glory and your good
5) life is short so make the most of your hours/days
6) love is received abundantly when given
7) forgive as you are freely forgiven
8) strive for excellence - it's contagious!
I am praying about and looking forward to, what next year will hold and how God would have me to serve Him as a tutor, mother, mentor and friend. I am also looking forward to a summer of bug adventures, nature journaling, camps, family, friends and preparation for next year. I feel truly blessed to be able to not only teach my own child, but to help affect the love of learning other parents are instilling in their own children as well.
I will miss the Wonderful Wednesdays of seeing the kids dress up, messy days (yes, I used a lot of shaving cream this year) and coffee chit-chats with Moms. The name truly did fit our Wednesdays together...they were wonderful on many levels. I have heard from many readers that they are starting their own Wonderful Wednesdays in their area and I love to hear of the joy it's brought others who've embarked on that journey together for the school year. It has truly blessed me and I'm so thankful.