My favorite little guy, is no longer very little! My Mason, is turning 15 on Monday the 15th and I am discounting my Teaching Plan Bundle $15 in honor of him, to celebrate!!! This is a GREAT deal to celebrate his big day! You get the Teaching Plan, Wonderful Wednesdays Plan and the Pin Maps document for an incredible $14.95 after the $15 discount is applied (use the code: MASON at checkout)! Hurry though - this discount only lasts until Sunday, September 21st!
If you have been following me for a while, then you are aware that I have a special needs son. You can read about him on a variety of posts by clicking here.
In honor of him turning 15, here are 15 things I LOVE about my special needs son:
- His love of Scripture. He has well over 50 verses memorized last I counted.
- His unconditional love of God.
- His color blindness with people. He doesn't care what color your skin is or your nationality.
- His unconditional love of others with no judgement.
- His love of music and ability to play the piano by ear.
- His love of math, reading and everything United States.
- His love of books and the Library.
- His love of jumping on his trampoline.
- His disability that has challenged everything I thought before knowing him.
- His determination to do things that are easy for other, but difficult for him.
- His special relationship and blessing from God called Brittney.
- His pronoun reversals that make him speak in 2nd person, even after years of therapy!
- His love of celebrating anyone's birthday and singing "Happy Birthday" song to them.
- His boldness to pray in front of anyone and proclaim Christ anywhere without borders.
- His happiness in eating a snow cone and riding in the "windy" car, as he calls it.
(use code: MASON at checkout)