Welcome to Week #15 of the Wonderful Wednesday's Link-Up! This Link-Up is for anyone who would like to share how they are creatively teaching their children the various subjects, including fine arts, at home. All curriculum users are welcome!
Last Week's Top Two Featured Posts…
Last week's most clicked on link was to Classical Conversations at Home star Beth! She wrote a post about why her family is using Saxon math. This comes on the heels of my writing why we don't use Saxon. LOL I love the variety of views in homeschooling! It is what makes homeschooling so great and our kids so awesome! Not to mention how cute Logan and Kyle are, no matter what math they are doing!
Our second featured post this past week, was from blogging friend Amy at Living and Learning at Home! She posted some terrific resources for learning through songs. You'll want to check out some of these suggested resources for the grammar stage. What an easy way to review material learned or to keep moving forward with concepts without the workbooks this summer.
Spend your summer getting together with some friends from your Community to do a Cycle 2 Wonderful Wednesday group and review or just spend time with your kids picking out fun projects and ideas to do together over the summer to have some educational review fun!
Being creative can be something crafty or it can be something unique with your own hands on approach to teaching your children. It can be a video, picture or a blog post. Share it here! Let's put our creative genius together and inspire others to reach beyond the pencil at times! My goal isn't fun -but rather, to encourage our children to become life long learners and see the joy in learning because that is FUN! So mark your blogging calendars and plan to stop by each week and LINK-UP!
If you aren't a blogger - no problem! You can still link up your fantastic creations by using your Flickr, Photobucket or other online photo sharing account. Just post your photo's URL from the account, by clicking on the "you are next - click here" button below! It can just be a cool picture of something your family made or a dress up your child did! We'd love to see (you can ignore the "blogger rules" below if you don't own a blog and aren't posting from it). If you aren't technical and still want to share a photo or video - you can e-mail me to submit via firstname.lastname@example.org. Can't wait to see!
Link Up Rules:
- Link directly to that post using the URL, not the blog in general.
- Appropriate posts are things such as: educational crafts, experiments, fine art creations, unique field trips, posts on teaching creatively various subject matter, education themed dress up or re-enactments, dioramas or projects.
- State your post topic in the link description and pick a relevant thumb nail so your blog topic can be easily identified by viewers - DO NOT post links to your general blog name. Use the specific URL for that post you are wanting to share*.
- Please place the Wonderful Wednesday's button below, somewhere on your blog's webpage.
- Try to visit at least one link to show some blogger love and support to others.
I am looking forward to seeing what you all are creating out there! I would love to see any link ups that were inspired by a Wonderful Wednesday idea too - copy cats are very welcome!!!
Grab My Button for you Post
Hi! I linked up and then realized that maybe my post doesn't fit the type of posts that should be linked up, I apologize! You can remove my link if you feel it best, thanks!ReplyDelete