Welcome to Week #10 of the Wonderful Wednesday's Link-Up! This Link-Up is for anyone who would like to share how they are creatively teaching their children the various subjects, including fine arts, at home. All curriculum users are welcome!
Last Week's Top Two Featured Posts...
Anne pulls it out again, as interested readers went to see her Roll the Die game for Essentials. I think I want to be in Anne's Essential's class! Check it out at 101 Days of Homeschooling!
#2Draw Write Now: The US from No Doubt Learning talks about her discovery of this series of books that corresponds nicely with Classical Conversations® curriculum guide for Cycle 3 coming next year. We have used these books at my home for the past couple years and they have books that correspond to all the years of CC memory work. Worth checking them out!
This week's friend of CC share is Blair the Magnificent - doing her Presentation at her local CC Community! Check it out!
Being creative can be something crafty or it can be something unique with your own hands on approach to teaching your children. It can be a video, picture or a blog post. Share it here! Let's put our creative genius together and inspire others to reach beyond the pencil at times! My goal isn't fun -but rather, to encourage our children to become life long learners and see the joy in learning because that is FUN! So mark your blogging calendars and plan to stop by each week and LINK-UP!
NEW! If you aren't a blogger - no problem! You can still link up your fantastic creations by using your Flickr, Photobucket or other online photo sharing account. Just post your photo's URL from the account, by clicking on the "you are next - click here" button below! It can just be a cool picture of something your family made or a dress up your child did! We'd love to see (you can ignore the "blogger rules" below if you don't own a blog and aren't posting from it). If you aren't technical and still want to share a photo or video - you can e-mail me to submit via email@example.com. Can't wait to see!
Link Up Rules:
- Link directly to that post using the URL, not the blog in general.
- Appropriate posts are things such as: educational crafts, experiments, fine art creations, unique field trips, posts on teaching creatively various subject matter, education themed dress up or re-enactments, dioramas or projects.
- State your post topic in the link description and pick a relevant thumb nail so your blog topic can be easily identified by viewers - DO NOT post links to your general blog name. Use the specific URL for that post you are wanting to share*.
- Please place the Wonderful Wednesday's button below, somewhere on your blog's webpage.
- Try to visit at least one link to show some blogger love and support to others.
I am looking forward to seeing what you all are creating out there! I would love to see any link ups that were inspired by a Wonderful Wednesday idea too - copy cats are very welcome!!!
Grab My Button for you Post