Welcome to Week #5 of the Wonderful Wednesday's Link-Up! I'm opening this Link-Up to anyone who is creatively teaching their children the various subjects, including fine arts. If you're new to Solagratiamom: the purpose of this Link-Up is to showcase how other families have creatively brought their lessons to life for their kids! If you are a classically educating family -all the better! All curriculum users are welcome, though! Creativity is what counts - teaching subjects in a creative way!
Last Week's Top Two Featured Posts…
My Favorite Kind of Crazy posted about Cycle 2 Weeks 17 and 18 where she gives a run down of each subject and resources she used to teach those at home, which included videos, hand motion ideas and book suggestions.
Navigating by Joy posted about the 4 forces of flight and the neat experiments that she used to explore this concept with her children. If you haven't checked it out, then I encourage you to - it certainly fits right along with our Newton's laws of motion studies for CC Weeks 16-18!
Thank you to Erin, for submitting her family doing dress ups and projects from the Solagratiamom Teaching Plan, at home! I hope this will encourage more Moms to link-up this week! Read below on how you can link-up your family's fun learning together here each week!
Being creative can be something crafty or it can be something unique with your own hands on approach to teaching your children. Share it here! Let's put our creative genius together and inspire others to reach beyond the pencil at times! My goal isn't fun -but rather, to encourage our children to become life long learners and see the joy in learning because that is FUN! So mark your blogging calendars and plan to stop by each week and LINK-UP!
NEW! If you aren't a blogger - no problem! You can still link up your fantastic creations by using your Flickr account. Just post your URL from Flickr by clicking on the "you are next - click here" button below! It can just be a cool picture of something your family made or a dress up your child did! We'd love to see (you can ignore the "blogger rules" below if you don't own a blog and aren't posting from it). Only the content need fit the appropriate posts. Can't wait to see!
Link Up Rules:
- Link directly to that post using the URL, not the blog in general.
- Appropriate posts are things such as: educational crafts, experiments, fine art creations, unique field trips, posts on teaching creatively various subject matter, education themed dress up or re-enactments, dioramas or projects.
- State your post topic in the link description and pick a relevant thumb nail so your blog topic can be easily identified by viewers - DO NOT post links to your general blog name. Use the specific URL for that post you are wanting to share*.
- Please place the Wonderful Wednesday's button below, somewhere on your blog's webpage.
- Try to visit at least one link to show some blogger love and support to others.
I am looking forward to seeing what you all are creating out there! I would love to see any link ups that were inspired by a Wonderful Wednesday idea too - copy cats are very welcome!!!
Grab My Button