Welcome to Week #2 of Wonderful Wednesday Weekly Link-Up! I appreciate the Bloggers who took the time to share their great ideas with everyone here and Link-Up for our first Wonderful Wednesday's Link-Up! If you're new to Solagratiamom: the purpose of this Link-Up is to showcase how other classically minded families have creatively brought their lessons to life for their kids!
Last Week's Top Two...
Anne from 101 Days of Homeschooling was our most clicked on link from last week! She said "Today, we created these folders to help us study. We color-coded our tenses to help us remember them better." Loved her creativity of writing out the various Latin verb conjugations on her patio door windows too!
If you are looking for more help with Latin Conjugations then check out these free resources from Solagratiamom
My sweet friend, Melody at And Here We Go Again! was the second most clicked on Link-Up post from last week, with her Art Match-Up Game! Melody took The Great Eight Artists enrichment resource offered here at Solagratiamom and made a creative matching game with it! Way to go Melody! Loved it!
Being creative can be something crafty or it can be something unique with your own hands on approach to teaching anything within the classical model of education. Share it here! Let's put our creative genius together and inspire others to reach beyond the pencil at times, to teach the classical method! My goal isn't fun -but rather, to encourage our children to become life long learners and see the joy in learning because that is FUN! So mark your blogging calendars and plan to stop by each week and LINK-UP!
Link Up Rules:
- Link directly to that post using the URL, not the blog in general.
- Appropriate posts are things such as: experiments, education themed dress up or re-enactment, dioramas, projects, educational crafts, fine art creations or unique field trip ideas.
- You must be a classically educating family, following the classical model (curriculum choice doesn't matter).
- State your post topic in the link description and pick a relevant thumb nail so your blog topic can be easily identified by viewers - DO NOT post links to your general blog name. Use the specific URL for that post you are wanting to share*.
- Please place the Wonderful Wednesday's button below, somewhere on your blog's webpage.
Grab My Button